Accountant/ Administrative Officer
Administrative | Beirut, Lebanon | Full Time
- Based in Lebanon, Anghami is the leading music service venture created by seasoned entrepreneurs, funded with over 30 million$ by leading firms in the Middle East, with the aim to change the way music is discovered and listened to.
- Since its launch public launch in January 2012, Anghami has over 50 million users and growing throughout the Middle East and the world.
- We're bringing back cool into music by allowing you to listen to all the music you love, on any device - by redefining what’s possible in the Middle East, and evolving how music is consumed. We move quickly and carefully, and we want passionate people to be part of the journey.
- We’re looking for people willing to work hard and grow in a best of breed startup environment in a company that is undergoing tremendous success.
- We work to maintain a healthy balance of strong senior engineers and smart junior engineers eager to develop their skills.
- We believe Anghami is a place to come and deliver career-defining achievements.
About this Job:
- You are responsible for functions related to daily operations, data processing and filing, accounting, included and not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing, general accounting procedures, file maintenance and Archive. Minor Human resource tasks.
- You will report directly to the Top Management and Finance department Management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform daily accounting activities including posting journal entries, managing the general ledger, processing accounts payable, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports for internal and external use.
- Coordinate with third party vendors to obtain inputs for financial reporting and to monitor compliance with service level.
- Continuously review bank, suppliers, clients and other debtors and creditors accounts reconciliations
- Pays vendors in a timely manner
- Maintains back up folders and global filing system & procedures
- Print and disperse invoices to Associates and Client Managers
- Updates the Revenue spreadsheets Maintain spreadsheets for data & follow up
- Client file maintenance
- Human Resources
- Maintain Personnel files updated at all times.
- Follow up interns schedules, prepare leave request and payments due
- Follow up vacation and sick leaves
- Prepare employees valuation reports and report to management
- Maintain declared CNSS files and follow up proper controls
- Maintain Income tax on salaries declared files and report discrepancies
- Assist in the preparation of internal policies and procedures manuals and maintain proper circulation process.
- Management requirements:
- Lead the office daily needs and requirements.
- Follow up with leasehold owners concerning rent, expenses, maintenance and other.
- Prepare proper data filing system for management legal, memo and other documents.
- Prepare minutes of meetings, proper reporting and correspondences
- Bachelor Degree in Business (Emphasis: Accounting and Finance) with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Lebanese applicable laws, codes and regulations
- Strong organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact well with others, Research Skills,
- Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Confidentiality, Thoroughness.
- We offer an exciting job in a meritocratic, no-nonsense, no-ego environment in the heart of Beirut.
- You’ll be able to meet lots of interesting people, products and technologies on a day to day basis.
- You’ll be part of the startup ecosystem and learn everything around music industry.
- We offer a competitive salary pack and support your career development.
- You can become part of one of the hottest Middle East early stage music establishments.