Sales | Alexandria, VA | Full Time
Anchor Property Services
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven
About our company:
Starting out 10 years ago as a simple landscape services company our customers asked us to expand our services and now Anchor Property Services is a Class A General Contractor. For the past 10 years we have specialized in kitchen, bathroom and basement remodeling and have recently expanded our services to include roofing, siding, windows and doors. We continue to provide exterior lifestyle construction services such as swimming pools and hardscape construction services.
The NOVA region continues to grow in spite of downturns in the economy or political and social unrest. The recent COVID event has triggered a renewed interest with many homeowners investing even more in order to increase the functionality, safety and enjoyment of their homes. Anchor Property Services is positioned to leverage our solid reputation with our existing clients and active social media campaigns to generate an abundance of new leads each day.
There is phenomenal growth potential in this position with the opportunity for lead sales position alongside the owner of the company.
Our Location: 5704 G General Washington Dr., Alexandria, VA 22312
Our Website: www.anchorpropertyservices.com
Construction Sales Specialist’s schedule and location:
Your schedule will be 8AM-5PM Monday through Friday. You will be working leads in the greater Northern Virginia community.
Your Mission as Construction Sales Specialist:
With a proven track record of over $1,000,000.00 in sales each year, the Sales Specialist will be responsible for qualifying new leads, managing their sales opportunity calendar, creating proposals, following up with opportunities, closing the sale, completing the paperwork, collecting payment, and handing off the project to the production team. The Sales Specialist will also be responsible for after the sale follow up and receiving feedback and reviews from customers.
This position exists to shift the sales role away from the owner of the company to a highly motivated, disciplined and seasoned construction sales specialist to take over the majority of the sales opportunities.
Construction Sales Specialist’s duties and responsibilities:
- Filter incoming calls and emails to qualify new lead opportunities
- Document all incoming calls and emails in CRM
- Set appointments
- Determine scope of work, document specific dimensions, materials and existing conditions of projects
- Make in-person and remote presentations using proven presentation system
- Understand and represent our culture, vision and mission
- Present proposals, close sales, collect payments
- Track KPI's
- Be accountable for sales goals in each product area
- Asks for and get referrals and reviews
- Understand the pull vs push technique of closing the sale
- Participate in training and weekly sales/team meetings
- Participate in networking events
- Report directly to the owner of the company
Required experience and qualifications:
- Applicable college degree preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience selling roofing, siding, windows, doors, kitchens, bathrooms, basements and restoration sales
- Longevity with a prior position/company for minimum of 2 years
- Understanding of construction industry and construction terms
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Highly organized
- Soft spoken yet with authority
- Design, shape, color, texture and space oriented
- Outgoing and adventurous, willing to take on big and ugly jobs
- Willing to take on additional roles (e.g. Sales Manager)
- Ability to focus on one thing at a time
- Wants to see and contribute the success of the team around
Offered salary and other compensation:
We offer a starting salary of $50,000 plus $20,000 draw against uncapped commissions. This position does have performance bonuses. We also offer medical, dental, vacation days, holidays, training, reimbursed miles and retirement plans.
IMPORTANT: We do not accept walk-in or call-in applications; your application will only be taken seriously when applying via online.