Pre-Sales | Minneapolis, MN
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Salary: Salary + Performance Bonus
Benefits: Full Benefits Package
About The Company:
Anaplan is revolutionizing business analytics, providing cross-functional applications that dramatically change the way large enterprises plan, analyze and manage their business. The Anaplan Performance Cloud™ combines the simplicity and flexibility of spreadsheets with the scalability, security and power of traditional enterprise applications, all in a 100% cloud-based platform. Applications can be deployed in days and enable business users to respond in real-time to changing market conditions. Anaplan is funded by Granite Ventures and Shasta Ventures and was awarded Gartner Cool Vendor Award in 2012.
As one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in history, we are adding exceptional talent across our presales team with sharp, dynamic individuals who want to be part of building the next great software company.
We are committed to hiring intelligent, driven, and focused presales professionals who are intellectually invigorated and inspired by their personal ability to change the game for our customers, for Anaplan and for themselves.
- Business model builders with product demonstration responsibilities
- Potential for rapid career growth based on performance and success
- Be part of one of the fastest growing cloud vendors, and make your mark on an industry
The Solution Consultant will have the opportunity to join a team that is excited, committed, and driven to sharing the Anaplan experience with prospects. This rapidly growing organization is in need of highly motivated individuals who look forward to the challenge of helping to build and grow a great company.
The Solution Consultant position is centrally located in Minneapolis, MN and reports directly to the Director of Presales. In this position individuals will work with the Solution Consulting Team to build and demonstrate business models for prospects.
- Support the Solution Consulting Team with presentations and product demos
- Develop a library of domain specific solutions
- Engage with targeted large enterprise prospects to identify broken business processes and problems and position Anaplan's unique ability to solve the problem.
- Navigate complex prospect environments to align the prospect around the Anaplan solution
- Strong analytical and problem solving skillset
- Aptitude for quickly ramping up on new technology
- Excellent presentation and client relationship skills
- Team player, working with senior executives, pre-sales & consultants
- High level of energy, persistence, and strong desire to do whatever it takes to win
- Ability to sell consultatively by listening to customer needs and shaping a shared vision for a solution
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both internally and externally
- 2+ years' experience as a Business Analyst
- BS/BA from a reputable college or university required
- Experience in business process improvement