T-Mobile Sales Expert (Base+Commission) (Springhurst)
Kentucky | Louisville, KY | Full Time
Under the direction of the Retail Store Manager (RSM), The Mobile Associate is the company’s first line of contact with our customers. As such, the ME is the number one position responsible for delivering on Amtel’s mission of being the most admired and valued T-Mobile retailer. The Mobile Expert exemplifies delivering an authentic total solutions “un-carrier” and world-class customer service experience while driving for results.
- As a Mobile Expert you will deliver an UN-CARRIER EXPERIENCE with a people construct that attracts TOP TALENT, promotes sales and service EXPERTISE, and anticipates a DIGITALLY ACCELERATED future.
- Builds customer confidence by making the store experience un-carrier authentic, interactive, engaging and reassuring.
- Describes merchandise and explains use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Utilizes consultative selling skills to solve customer problems and/or meet their needs.
- Assists with and participates in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and outside the store/retail location.
- Maintains the visual appeal of the store, including the back room, restrooms and individual work areas according to the retail store standards.
- Uses store displays and interactive devices effectively to enhance the customer experience.
- Develops positive long-term customer relationships.
- Computes sales prices, total purchases and receives and processes cash or credit payments.
- Places special orders or calls other stores to find desired items.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices.
- Keeps abreast of the rapidly evolving wireless technology.
- Prepares sales agreements.
- Maintains records related to sales.
- Follows company code of ethics and compliance with every transaction.
- Assists with other duties as directed.
Requires competencies in the following areas:
- Customer Focus
- Team Work
- Technical Learning. Core Accountabilities (KPI’s):
- Performance Targets that reflect learning
- Providing an Un-carrier retail experience
- Systems, Tools, & Resource proficiency
- Products & Service expertise
This position operates in a retail store setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Requires recognizing, identifying and using products and necessary reports. Occasional travel may be required for training purposes.
This position requires the ability to lift files, boxes up to 25lbs, open filing cabinets, bend, stoop, reach, twist, lift, pull, move around the store frequently engaging with customers for long periods.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is non-exempt hourly position. May be full or part-time Days of the week may vary. Must be available to work nights, holidays and weekends.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Amtel LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/ expression, veteran status, genetics or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- High School Diploma/GED and 1-2 years retail sales work experience required
- Previous retail or wireless sales is preferred
- Proven business acumen, problem solving, & decision making skills
- Ability to consistently communicate both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Knowledge of cellular/pcs/advanced wireless communication preferred
- Deliver results and demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills
- Successful completion of company prerequisite training courses