T-Mobile Retail Store Manager in Training (Base +Bonus) #2064
NOLA | New Orleans, LA | Full Time
The RSMT working in partnership with the Retail Store Manager assists with motivating the team to excel by providing guidance, coaching and inspirational leadership that will drive their need to succeed. Under the direction of the RSM, the RSMT assists with overseeing sales and the development of a high performing motivated team. Ensures an extraordinary customer experience at all times, ensures the store team is knowledgeable about company/store communications and delivers financial results based on Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensures consistent delivery of the Un-Carrier Experience in the retail store environment
- Observe customer interactions on the sales floor
- Provide coaching to associates & secondary leaders in a timely manner.
- Manage customer wait time (conduct warm hand offs between customers and associates)
- Ensure positive & authentic customer experiences
- Maintain shopping environment
- Staying Mobile (always in motion)
- Exit Review
- Partner with RSM to successfully launch new products, services or processes
- Assists RSM with ensuring all employees are properly trained on new products, services and promotions to sell with confidence
- Consistently demonstrate excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Assisting the RSM with scheduling, coverage, and resource planning to ensure the store has the right number of employees in the right roles at the right times
- Takes the lead in developing, training and managing assigned team, with RSM maintaining ultimate decision-making responsibilities for evaluations, discipline and staffing (hiring/firing/promoting)
- Assist, inspire, and encourage all employees by motivating team to succeed
- Monitor Customer Experience (NPS/OSA) performance indicators and coach accordingly
- Fully understand and assist in educating personnel on compensation plan and how to maximize earnings
- Assist in ensuring all time cards are reviewed and accurate
- Perform role plays with employees on a regular basis to improve interactions with customers
- Drive for Results
- Building Effective Teams
- Customer Focus
- Developing Direct Reports
Core Accountabilities (KPI’s):
- ✔ Execute store initiatives related to sales, service and the customer experience.
This position operates in a retail store setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Requires recognizing, identifying and using products and necessary reports. Occasional travel may be required for training purposes.
This position requires the ability to lift files, boxes up to 25lbs, open filing cabinets, bend, stoop, reach, twist, lift, pull, move around the store frequently engaging with customers for long periods.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days of the week may vary. Must be available to work nights, holidays and weekends.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Amtel LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/ expression, veteran status, genetics or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent retail management work experience required
- One year of supervisory experience
- Proven track record of high performance in relation to motivating a high performing sales team
- Proven business acumen, problem solving, & decision making skills
- Ability to consistently communicate both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Knowledge of cellular/pcs/advanced wireless communication preferred
- Deliver results and demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills
- Successful completion of company prerequisite training courses