Regional Training Manager (SW)
Corporate | Grapevine, TX | Full Time
Job Title/Job Code: Regional Training Manager
Position Reports to: Field Training Program Manager
Schedule: Full Time Travel: 35%
The Regional Training Manager (RTM) will be responsible for evaluating new hire candidates throughout the interview process, asses current practices and needs to deliver a training(s) complete with materials, tutorials, instructions, and learning resources such as online modules and guides. Once training is delivered, the RTM will provide follow up and support to ensure completion, progress visibility and retention of knowledge. The RTM’s success will be determined by two areas: 1) the success and retention of each new employee onboarded throughout a 8 month lifecycle of a new employee 2) design and facilitate trainings that has direct impact to performance measurables. The ideal candidate will be a confident public speaker and devoted educator who is up-to-date on the latest tools and resources needed to improve employee training and performance both new employees (Mobile Experts and Retail Store Managers/Assistant Store Managers) and core/tenured employee including. The candidate will also need to have strong analytical ablity and business acumen.
What you'll do in your role.
Position Core Competencies
- Design, Develop and Deliver Training Solutions
- Assess & Identify Performance Needs
- Facilititate with Confidence
- Evaluate Learning Impact
- Managing & Measuring Work & Technology
- Impact & Influence
- Effective Communication
- Development Fundamentals (Adult Learning Principle, Indvidual/Group Development Planning)
- Understanding Others
- Business Acumen
- Evaluate training needs and develop a plan to address
- Consult with other trainers, managers, and leadership
- Conceptualize training materials based on data and research
- Create training strategies, initiatives, and materials
- Test and review created materials’ impact
- Instruct / support employee training and onboarding
- Support talent acquisition through census management and 2nd interviews
- Conduct training through new materials
- Effectively deliver T-Mobile and Amtel required training content
- Review employee performance and learnings
- Track training completion and follow up as needed
- Partner with other departments to identify and meet their training needs
- Coordinate and monitor enrollment, schedules, costs, and equipment
- Cultivate an environment that supports Amtel/T-Mobile values. Utilize tools and resources to grow internal talent to the next level.
- Present business overview weekly to RDM – DM – Direct Supervisor to report on READY! / ME & Field updates
- Meet with Store Managers & RTSMs to ensure completion of READY! Activities / Trainings
- Prepare new team members to be Mobile Expert Certified
The experience you'll bring.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, business, human resources, information technology, or related field preferred.
- Two (2) years’ previous experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist, or related position preferred.
- One (1) year experience as a Retail Store Manager.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software.
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms.
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals.
- Strong project management skills with ability to supervise multiple projects.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills.
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.