Regional Operations Manager
Corporate | Southlake, TX | Full Time
Full Time - Exempt (salary)
Direct to Director of Operations/Loss Prevention
Corporate (Grapevine, Tx)
The Operations Admin working in partnership with the Retail Store Manager drives operational compliance of back office processes, procedures and policies by ensuring operational excellence aimed at improving the
customer experience, ensuring our sales floors are always “customer ready”, inventory is on hand and available and all customer interactions are optimized through continual coaching and development of front-line sales associates. Ensures teams are knowledgeable about company/store communications and delivers financial results based on Key Performance Indicators.
In reporting to the Director of Operations/LP, this position will routinely report non-compliance issues, report the status of store deadlines as it relates to operations, report any/all incidents of loss to their DM/MM and Director of Operations/Loss Prevention. Conduct as directed investigative reviews in search of theft/fraud. Assist the Director of Ops/LP in investigations as needed, provide simple IT support to the Corporate IT Manager, conduct video reviews when needed and any/all other simple administrative tasks as directed by their DM/MM/Director of Operations/LP.
- Ensuring Store Management completes required Inventory and SIM Counts (Viva and SAP)
- Inspecting and Ensuring GPS tracker functionality
- Conducting, when needed, Inventory research and reconciliation. Additionally, training and ensuring Store Management conducts inventory research and reconciliation as well as reporting to DM, MM, Corporate Inventory and Cash Manager and Dir of Operations/LP
- Conduct trade in variance research and reporting
- Ensuring Store Management completes required Trade-Ins and other Returns Processing
- Ensuring Store Management completes required customer and End of Life (EOL) Returns
- Inspecting Inventory Security & Organization
- Inventory Scanner Maintenance & Trouble Shooting
- Ensuring Store Management has executed required merchandising guidelines and providing necessary training for Store Management to be able to conduct in the future.
- Ensuring store management executes proper demo phone presentation and maintenance/functionality
- MTI Expert – responsible for training store management on MTI maintenance and functionality
- Monitor and respond to service tickets, provide guidance to corporate partners as necessary, close out tickets, and ensure tickets are being processed and followed up on.
· Ensure Store Management is properly and within audit parameters filing and storing required paperwork.
· Auditing store locations for brand compliance as well as TM Operating compliance reporting back issues and opportunities to DM/MM and as directed above to Director of Operations/Loss Prevention
· When necessary, assist in new store opening duties to support the District Manager, Market Manager and/or Corporate Office
· Have a deep understanding of inventory and sales transactions, systems and processes (Sales & Ops)
· Perform data analysis of internal and external reporting to provide to frontline leaders
· Ability to identify, evaluate and validate data (i.e. inventory variances, cash over/short, expense disputes, trends) and explain resolution steps.
· Support field leadership by providing operations analytics, ad hoc reporting & analysis and one-off data queries as needed.
· Serve as an Operations SME to drive better results through knowledge and training
· Participate in market, district level calls providing operations updates, tasks, and training
- Self- Audit as directed by T-Mobile, DM, MM, or Amtel Corporate Office to include Amtel Audit, Do-Forms and TMUS as well as any other audit tool as directed.
- Observe customer interactions on the sales floor and provide reporting to DM/MM on store observations, inspecting Amtel customer greeting, floor coaching, CPNI, and any other asset protection issue.
- Support of IT related projects as directed by the Corporate IT Manager to include camera review, printer review, camera placement, POS equipment and other minor duties
- Ensuring Store Management executes on monthly alarm testing
- District Manager and/or Market Manager will assign other administrative tasks as necessary.
· Managing and measuring work
· Customer Focus
· Technical Skills
· Team Work
· Drive for Results
This position will coach and develop team members in partnership with the Retail Store Manager and DM/MM.
· Operations Admin will be listed 4th on alarm call list after #1-RSM, #2 – ASM, #3-ASM, #4 – OAPM, #5 – DM/MM
· Operations Admin will have direct reporting to the Director of Operations/Loss Prevention
· Operations Admin will be required to provide regular reporting and updates to their DM/MM which in turn will be able to allow their DM/MM to explain KPI performance and develop mitigation strategies.
Core Accountabilities (KPI’s):
- Replenishment (Goal 98%)
- Sim Count (Goal 100%)
- Returns (Goal 100%)
- PI Shrink (Goal +/- $100)
- Trade-in Variance (Goal +/- $100)
- Restock Fee (Goal 60%)
- Remorse (Goal <4.70%)
- BSOM Brand Audit (Goal 90%)
- Amtel Audit and TMUS Audit (Goal 75%)
- Completing Daily IMEI Scans (Goal 100%)
- Viva Tracker Sales Entry Compliance
This position operates in a retail store setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Requires recognizing, identifying and using products and necessary reports. Occasional travel may be required for training purposes.
This position requires the ability to lift files, boxes up to 25lbs, open filing cabinets, bend, stoop, reach, twist, lift, pull, move around the store frequently engaging with customers for long periods.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full time position (40 hours). Days of the week may vary. Must be available to work nights, holidays and weekends.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Amtel LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/ expression, veteran status, genetics or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
• High School Diploma/GED or (1-2 years retail operations/sales experience)
• Ability to coach and develop a team of sales associates; previous supervisory experience is a plus
• Proven business acumen, problem solving, & decision making skills
• Ability to consistently communicate both written and verbal
• Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
• Previous experience with inventory management (i.e. replenishment, recovery, and shrink prevention)
• Deliver results and demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills
• Successful completion of company prerequisite training courses