Corporate | Grapevine, TX | Full Time
Office Assistant Job Description
Here at Amtel LLC., we are one of the leading partners within the T-Mobile brand. We are hiring an Office Assistant to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results. If you are a passionate self-starter, Amtel LLC. is a perfect place to grow your career. Apply now!
Responsibilities for Office Assistant
- Greet visitors in a professional manner.
- Provide visitors with information and direct them accordingly.
- Answer phone calls and direct callers to the appropriate party
- Process, sort, and route incoming and outgoing mail
- Monitor and manage deliveries; Distribute deliveries to the proper parties, as necessary.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings.
- Coordinate, book and manage travel plans: Flights, hotel stays, rental cars, etc.
- Assist in coordinating events and activities.
- Manage and audit field expenses to align with company policy.
- Perform other administrative support tasks, including updating and sorting files, drafting, and proofreading correspondence, and conducting research.
Qualifications for Office Assistant
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; associate degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Excel and other MS Office products.
- Proven business acumen and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to consistently communicate clearly both written and verbal.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- This position operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- This position has no supervisory responsibility.
- This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing/mailing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, boxes under 10lbs, open filing cabinets and bend or stand, as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position. Days of work are Monday through Friday. Occasionally, weekends might be required, due to business needs.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.