Bonus and Commissions Specialist
Corporate | Grapevine, TX | Full Time
Position Title: Bonus & Commission Specialist
Employment Type: Hourly (Non-exempt)
Location: Corporate Office
As a Bonus & Commission Specialist you have the passion to support others. You have a knack of identify errors and are enthusiastic about finding a solution to solve problems. You enjoy conducting research to gain accurate information. Numbers and helping others be compliant intrigues you. Most importantly, you enjoy working in a team environment with the purpose to serve.
- Review sales entry to ensure accuracy
- Identify errors and assist others to fix errors
- Educate others on business rules and how to properly get paid
- Analyze numbers and see trends to provide insight
- Collaborate with others to resolve bonus/commission related issues
- Manage commission payments that enhance the payout process efficiency and ensure transactional accuracy
- Research of data entry in internal tracking system
- Validate sales for commissionable employee
- Field questions and concerns regarding sales entries and bonus payouts
- Compare sales entered by employees with daily sales report
- Correct sales entry where errors exist
- Determine sales are commissionable/non-commissionable
- Submit disputes
- Calculate commissions for payout
This position requires the ability to lift files, boxes up to 25lbs, open filing cabinets, bend, stoop, reach, twist, lift, pull, move around the store frequently engaging with customers for long periods.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days of the week may vary. Must be available to work nights, holidays and weekends.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Amtel LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/ expression, veteran status, genetics or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Previous experience with commissions preferred
- Self-starter and independent worker
- Strong technical background, adapting to sophisticated systems
- Previous professional work environment preferred