Maintenance & Facilities | Irvine, CA | Full Time
Alliance Medical Products Inc. is a full service cGMP, FDA, MHRA and ISO13485 drug, device and combination product contract manufacturer providing developmental, clinical and commercial contract manufacturing services to large and small organizations, headquartered in Irvine, California.
We have an immediate need for a: Maintenance Technician
AMP specializes in difficult to manufacture formulations that include solutions, suspensions, emulsions, sterile ointments and gels with the capability to fill an array of container closures. AMP has extensive manufacturing capabilities and maintains state of the art micro and analytical laboratories, and the capability to provide stability services meeting all ICH guidelines. Our commitment to Quality and Patient Safety is enduring and uncompromising.
Scope and Purpose of Position
Responsible for carrying out delegated tasks and assignments by following specific and detailed instructions. Focus will be on the repair and maintenance of the various production/laboratory instruments, machines and equipment in a drug and medical device manufacturing environment.
Conduct routine preventive maintenance on production and laboratory equipment on time. Conduct simple and routine repairs, maintain repair records and test equipment. Set up change over tooling and operate various types of production equipment and machinery. Support all departments in the facility and assist in the preparation and execution of validation studies, as required. Perform routine and non-routine corrective maintenance on the equipment related to production, laboratory, facility and other functions within the organization. Organize, track and keep updated all maintenance records and spare parts. Able to repair and maintain various production/laboratory instruments, machines, and equipment. Able to evaluate effectiveness of the established maintenance procedures and suggest appropriate changes. Able to maintain the DPRO, CEDI and WFI water systems for sanitization and optimization. Any and all other duties assigned by immediate supervisor. Support Facilities Maintenance as required to troubleshoot electrical & HVAC issues.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic Electrical knowledge
- Ability to work in various ranges of test equipment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work with micrometers, dial indicators, multimeters and hand tools.
- Ability to read blueprints, sketches and/or handwritten instructions.
- Must have good communication and writing skills and works well in a project team environment.
- Well organized in filling and tracking of daily maintenance records, and detail oriented.
- Experience in repairs and maintenance of various production /laboratory equipment.
Required Education and Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with HVAC
- Pharmaceutical/medical device experience preferred
- Technical training or experience in the following (helpful):
- Building construction.
AMP offers competetive pay, medical, dental, vision, Life, LTD, STD, 401K (with match), Employee Share Purchase Program (ESPP). Our time off includes a holiday schedule, vacation accrual and sick time