VP Corporate Planning
9811 Business Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
Strategy Development and Key Revenue Drivers
- Work with Executive Management to define and implement business strategy
- Formulate strategy in form of business plans and presentations
- Lead strategic initiatives and steer strategy implementation across
- Work with Executive Management, P&L holders, and international teams to define go-to-market strategies
- Identify, analyse, define, and implement initiatives to improve operational inefficiencies
- Identify, analyse, define, and implement initiatives to drive revenue
Financial Planning and Resourcing
- Support financial planning and resourcing in budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide framework for planning for operations and sales
- Aligning the budget and individual plans towards global strategy
- Work closely with team leaders to define individual strategy, resourcing requirements, and alignment to local goals
M&A and Commercial Partnerships
- Manage modules of M&A processes such as due diligence, research, integration and growth plan.
- Identify, analyse, define, and implement partnerships for product lines and geographies
- Work with Executive Management to manage partnerships and joint ventures.
- Identify, analyse, define, and implement strategy for geographical expansion (business plan and modelling).
- Identify, analyse, define, and implement strategy for new product launches or revenue streams (business plan and modelling).
- Advanced Degree / MBA Preferred in Finance, Economics, or Statistics.
- Additional minor in engineering or computer science or similar accreditation
- 10+ years of experience in finance-related valuation, consulting, private equity, banking in the technology sector and/or experience in Corporate Development, M&A, and strategic planning – digital media preferred
- 8+ years direct people management experience, with at least 5+ years’ experience managing Business Analyst’s.
- Proven track record of leading a department of 4+ FTE
- International experience across North America, Europe, and APAC highly preferred
- Demonstrable track record of sourcing, negotiating, structuring, completing and integrating acquisitions.
- Proven project management expertise and attention to detail.
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective presentation skills and experience working with executive leadership.
- Ability to conduct market, industry, and company research.
- Capable of working in a dynamic, fast-changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Ability to develop financial models and perform evaluations of target companies.
- Must demonstrate maturity, integrity, high energy, and team spirit.
- Possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Commercial/financial acumen.
Location: San Francisco
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.