2131 - Engineering | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
You’re a lifelong learner that constantly wants to understand what’s happening within the industry you’re working in. You have an insatiable curiosity into how things work. You thrive on using technology to delight customers and solve problems. You naturally project positive energy, and go out of your way to build relationships both within the organization, and with outside vendors. You’re a problem solver…not only to you identify potential problems and bottlenecks, but you also bring solutions to the table. You possess a high level of emotional intelligence, and approach difficult situations as a challenge. You’re resilient, agile, flexible and don’t get rattled if we “course correct”. You’re proactive, and are always thinking ahead of the curve. You’re a natural collaborator and are not afraid to give an opinion. Does this sound like you!
The UI Engineer is responsible for all of the client-facing components at Amobee. You should be motivated by building high performance, web-based, enterprise applications that are used to manage hundreds of millions of dollars in digital marketing spend around the globe.
The Applications team works closely with the Product Management and User Experience teams to help design our products. Our work process is a nice blend of agile and design-oriented development which puts the customer experience first and foremost.
Our stack consists of AngularJS, Angular 2+, Bootstrap, D3, and other front end frameworks. A strong candidate will have extensive experience with AngularJS and Angular 2+, from building custom directives to implementing multi-controller environments.
At Amobee, what you build has impact on millions and works to better the Internet. You’ll do this in one of the fastest growing companies in the Silicon Valley, with a culture that promotes innovation, freedom, growth, and humor. You’ll work with people who are as passionate about front-end work as you are, along with leading experts in distributed computing, data-mining, and machine learning who build our backend platform.
We are very passionate about what we do here, and at the same time have fun doing what we love.
- Working on high touch, high visibility, high performance, highly scalable enterprise applications - client facing apps involving campaign management, workflow, analytics, audience design, etc.
- Contribute to custom design library and work along our UX team to help formulate our own patterns and processes
- Experimenting with new ways of visualizing large amounts of data
- Working alongside our senior engineers to build out products that have been spec’d out.
- Able to switch between projects quickly and efficiently
- B.S. degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in front end development
- (Working in the Ad- Tech space is a plus)
- 1+ years experience with AngularJS and Angular 2+ years preferred
- Familiarity with front end build technologies and frameworks such as grunt, gulp, npm, Sass, bootstrap, etc.
- Excited by working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be passionate about web based applications
- Must possess high level relationship building and collaboration skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task, prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
Location: Atlanta, GA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.