2131 Engineering | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
We are looking for UI engineers to join our rapidly growing front-end team, and will be responsible for all of the client-facing components at Amobee. You should be motivated by building high performance, web-based, enterprise applications that are used to manage hundreds of millions of dollars in digital marketing spend around the globe.
The Applications team works closely with the Product Management and User Experience teams to help design our products. Our work process is a nice blend of agile and design-oriented development which puts the customer experience first and foremost.
Our stack consists of AngularJS, Bootstrap, D3, and other front end frameworks. A strong candidate will have extensive experience with AngularJS, from building custom directives to implementing multi-controller environments.
At Amobee, what you build has impact on millions and works to better the Internet. You’ll do this in one of the fastest growing companies in the Silicon Valley, with a culture that promotes innovation, freedom, growth, and humor. You’ll work with people who are as passionate about front-end work as you are, along with leading experts in distributed computing, data-mining, and machine learning who build our backend platform.
We are very passionate about what we do here, and at the same time have fun doing what we love.
- Working on high touch, high visibility, high performance, highly scalable enterprise applications - client facing apps involving campaign management, workflow, analytics, audience design, etc.
- Experimenting with new ways of visualizing large amounts of data
- Contribute to custom design library and work along our UX team to help formulate our own patterns and processes
- Research on new web technologies
- Passionate about web based applications
- Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of experience in front end UI development
- 2+ years experience with AngularJS
- Familiarity with front end technologies and frameworks such as grunt, gulp, npm, Sass, bootstrap, etc
- Excited by working in a fast-paced environment
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.