1111 - Technical Operations | Tel Aviv | Temporary
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
- Supporting and guiding our world wide users via email and over the phone.
- Managing remotely the NOC team (24/7 platform monitoring team).
- Provide customer feedback in order to make our platform better for users.
- Work closely with product managers and R&D engineers.
- At least 1 year previous experience in similar position, in a software company.
- Independent, resourceful, problem-solver, result oriented, fast learner, team player and pleasant.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Required to be on-call out of working hours
***Temporary replacement for 1 year***