Sr. Social Media Strategist - San Francisco
3241 - Account Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee.
The Social Media Strategist will be the liaison between our internal sales organization and our social strategy team. They will manage and develop social media paid tactical executions for large brands active in social media. This position will develop strategic solutions for our portfolio of clients, monitor for results and effectiveness, and optimize on areas of opportunity. They will analyze and resolve diverse, complex issues alongside our internal social media delivery team.
- Build Paid Social Strategies for Fortune 1000 Brands and Media Agencies from conceptual planning to tactical recommendations, including flighting and budgets.
- Support of the Sales Requests and internal Social Media Team needs.
- Work closely with Social Delivery team and direct clients to ensure assets are available and matched to media tactics.
- Work with Amobee Sales Directors, Direct Advertisers and Advertising Agencies on Social Media ad buys.
- Develop a deep understanding for audience buying across all social media platforms.
- Communicate internally within teams to ensure success across all social media campaigns
- Interpret, analyse and make optimization recommendations against paid social media campaigns and database metrics.
- Engage in all aspects of paid social media, including platform capabilities, targeting opportunities, pricing formats and bidding strategies.
- Analyse and resolve diverse, complex issues via an in-depth knowledge of paid social media strategy across Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram.
- Identify opportunities and effectively communicate Amobee’s value to up-sell existing clients for larger advertising budgets.
- Prepare, research and present paid social media plans working with a variety of external clients
- BA/BS Degree (Business or Marketing preferred) or demonstrated experience in a similar business environment
- 2-3 years of agency, social media/digital marketing, social media planning, social platform strategy development and account management work experience.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing paid social media campaigns on various social platforms.
- Understanding of social media landscape.
- In-depth knowledge and experience navigating Facebook Insights, Power Editor, Ads Manager and conversion tools, Twitter ad dashboard, analytics and conversion tools, Pinterest analytics and third-party optimization tools
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to identify and quantify financial impact of opportunities with limited data.
- Intelligent, well-spoken, professional, friendly and courteous.
- Skilled at strategic and consultative sales and metrics driven sales.
- Ability to work with external clients.
- Results oriented and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fast Learner - Able to learn new programs and skills quickly.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and various internet browsers).
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Knowledge of graphics & HTML & web pages.
Location: San Francisco, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. When applying to this position, please send your resume to https://www.amobee.com/company/careers/. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.