Sr. Manager Corporate Planning (San Francisco)
9121 FP&A | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Sr. Manager, Corporate Planning would execute against the strategic initiatives of our C-level leadership team. The Senior Manager will play a key role in Amobee’s high priority projects and gain significant exposure to key stakeholders through the global organization. As an individual contributor, you would take a leadership role in generating intellectual capital to help the firm grow its business, and become a subject matter expert for our industry.
Strategy Development and Key Revenue Drivers
- Partner with Executive Management, P&L holders, and international teams to define and implement go-to-market strategies
- Help execute on strategy in the form of business plans and presentations.
- Identify, analyze, define, and implement initiatives to improve operational inefficiencies
- Identify, analyze, define, and implement initiatives to drive revenue
Financial Planning and Resourcing
- Support financial planning and resourcing in budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide planning framework for operations and sales
- Aligning the budget and individual plans towards global strategy
- Work closely with team leaders to define individual strategy, resourcing requirements, and alignment to local goals
M&A and Commercial Partnerships
- Manage modules of M&A processes such as due diligence, research, integration and growth plan.
- Identify, analyze, define, and implement partnerships for product lines and geographies
- Work with Executive Management to manage partnerships and joint ventures.
- Identify, analyze, define, and implement strategy for geographical expansion (business plan and modelling).
- Identify, analyze, define, and implement strategy for new product launches or revenue streams (business plan and modelling).
- Advanced Degree / MBA Preferred in Finance, Economics, or Statistics.
- Additional minor in engineering or computer science or similar accreditation a plus.
- 6+ years of experience in finance-related valuation, consulting, private equity, banking in the technology sector and/or experience in Corporate Development, M&A, and strategic planning – digital media preferred
- International experience across North America, Europe, and APAC highly preferred
- Proven project management expertise and attention to detail.
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective presentation skills and experience working with executive leadership.
- Ability to conduct market, industry, and company research.
- Capable of working in a dynamic, fast-changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Ability to develop financial models and perform evaluations of target companies.
- Must demonstrate maturity, integrity, high energy, and team spirit.
- Possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Commercial/financial acumen.
Location: We can hire at any of these 4 locations: Santa Monica, San Diego, Redwood City or San Francisco, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please