Sr Manager, Business Development
4111 - Business Development | New York, NY | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Business Development team is ultimately responsible for creating and curating the Amobee partner ecosystem to provide our customers with the best access to leading media, data and technology partners in the industry. The business development manager will identify and execute data sales initiatives leveraging our data marketplace ecosystem with sellers and clients.
- Support sales organization with the Amobee ecosystem of data-related offerings.
- Work with product and sellers to identify ways to scale and build existing and new channels of data partner revenue.
- Prioritize, manage and develop existing data partnerships that align to customer, sales and product strategy.
- Work with partners, sales, product organizations to identify, build and manage the go-to-market of data programs and offerings.
- Prioritize existing partnerships based on ROI and strategic considerations.
- Spend 20% of time sourcing and negotiating new partner deals.
- Build and present business cases for new partner initiatives and potential revenue models.
- Collaborate internally and externally across business development, sales, product, marketing, finance, operations and service teams.
- Drive process and packaging initiatives that improve operational efficiency and allow partner programs to scale.
- 7+ years relevant professional experience, ideally in business development, strategic alliances or product management at a relevant high-tech company.
- Proven track record managing and developing accounts, revenue streams, and GTM initiatives.
- Ability to formulate a partnership and program vision, strategy and execution plan.
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and teams.
- Experience negotiating and sourcing opportunities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, simultaneously, in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Crisp and effective communicator.
- Consistent attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Experience within marketing software, digital media and/or ad technology.
A business leader who is able influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally.
Passionate about technology, innovation and high-growth businesses.
Desire to work closely with sales and customer-facing teams to drive initiatives.
Understanding of audience data, digital media, programmatic buying and selling and analytics.
Up to date on trends in cloud computing, social media, mobile, digital video and digital advertising.
Location: New York, NY
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.