Sr. Director, Client Services - West
3221 - Client Services | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee.
As Sr Director, Client Services - West, you will be directly responsible for successfully growing your region, setting the strategy for growth and ensuring your team has the right tools and resources to execute against it. This includes growing Amobee's market share, upselling new product lines, and increasing accounts overall investment in Amobee's integrated platform. You and your team will grow your region with thoughtful account planning and tailored solutions to address clients’ most pressing business challenges. You and your team will defend the existing business by addressing their business challenges, providing customized platform solutions, and providing superior client service.
You will lead a large account management team working with some of our largest, most strategic clients and markets. Partnerships span customers direct (Fortune 200) and their agency counterparts. You will collaborate cross-functionally with the sales, optimization, analytics, marketing, product, business development, product, and engineering teams to deliver best of breed customer service and solutions. You will set resource allocation and foster your team’s career development.
- Build strong relationships with large book of existing customers within the region - including brands, agencies, consulting firms, etc.
- Own VP+ level client relationships and act as executive sponsor when appropriate.
- Create the regional strategy and execution plan for growing, defending, and maintaining the existing book of business across the region
- Oversee hiring, training, mentoring, and development of direct reports
- Foster career development and growth across team by providing feedback and praise while also hosting formal career pathing meetings
- Partner closely with analytics team to garner and deliver insights to customers that help them achieve their underlying business objectives
- Provide customer feedback to internal teams (product, engineering, marketing) to develop and deliver innovative marketing solutions for our customers.
- Develop case studies based on successful DSP and DMP integrations in order to share insights with customers and aid the sales team in meeting with prospects.
- Be accountable for regional quota aligned with growing existing book of business and track against quota by forecasting at regular cadence
- Provide proper staffing across accounts based on account tier and growth potential
- 10+ years of digital experience
- 4+ years of management experience required
- Proven track record partnering with C-level customers at the Agency and client direct
- Existing knowledge of programmatic space, insights, data exchanges or performance advertising is preferred but not a requirement
- Strong understanding of online advertising landscape trends
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Experience with mobile and/or video desired
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong leadership, mentorship, management and career development skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability to gain customer trust, retain, and grow customer investment
- Senior level client relationship management
- Strong expertise of digital media and managing large advertising budgets ($100M+)
- Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building, and customer services skills
- Experience with account portfolio planning, tiering, forecasting, and prioritization
- Demonstrated ability to understand and be comfortable with technical product offerings
Location: Santa Monica, CA or San Francisco, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.