Sr Account Manager
3221 - Client Services | Dallas, TX | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Amobee Senior Account Manager owns the client-facing relationship post-sale and ensures superior client service through premium campaign management, relationship development, and account retention & upsell activities. In addition to regular client communication, Senior Account Managers interact frequently with Delivery, Sales, Creative, and Finance teams. The Senior Account Manager maximizes client retention and generates upsell revenue by delivering best-in-class reporting, insights, and results. The Senior Account Manager is a senior member of the AM team and advises, mentors and trains other members of the team.
- Proactive and positive attitude, always willing to partner with team members and colleagues to answer questions
- Serve as the main point of contact on all client-related items (post-sale) business-related questions for both internal and external audiences
- Work within the Account Management team to coordinate campaign updates, upsell opportunities, highlight opportunities for upsell, and troubleshoot any delivery issues
- Manage the campaign launch process including client kick off call, strategy recommendation, asset
- Utilize Salesforce and update subsequent internal systems to ensure all campaign information is updated and accurate
- Provide proactive day-to-day communication, optimization recommendations, and mid/post campaign reports to existing clientele
- Oversee quality of campaign set-up and ongoing performance against client objectives, client service and contact to ensure client satisfaction is fully met
- Find opportunities to upsell current campaigns and communicate them effectively to clients
- In person presentations on client campaign and account reviews; summarizing results, insights, and best practice recommendations for future campaigns.
- Train, mentor, provide advice and direction to AM's and Account Coordinators.
- Own special projects/initiatives assigned from the management/leadership team
- Identify new opportunities or processes to work more efficiently both internally/externally
- Schedule bi-weekly calls, meetings, and quarterly business reviews with key clients
- Ensure campaign billing is reconciled accurately and in a timely fashion for dedicated list of accounts.
- Coordinate and attend client entertainment and industry events with Sales Team.
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years’ experience in digital media, and 2+ years in client services
- Ad Agency experience required, Auto experience preferred.
- Programmatic Experience Preferred
- Demonstrated ability to grow accounts
- Experience with Solution Selling preferred
- Ability to manage a large book of business with multiple points of contact
- Excellent critical thinking and presentation skills
- Able to contribute to a team while working with other departments and logically prioritizing various requests and responsibilities.
- Excellent relationship management skills and a good team player
- Knowledge of the digital ecosystem/landscape and understanding of industry trends
- Well versed in digital vocabulary and media metrics math
- Self-motivated to dig in to learn about products, technology, customers, and competitors.
- Process oriented with a strict attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and focus on multiple tasks in high- pressure situations
- StOutstanding computer skills including strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, G-Suite, brand verification partners, brand safety partners, and ad servers
- Strong cross-functional skills, including ability to motivate and influence immediate team members and non-reporting groups to meet business objectives
- A proven track record of launching and managing campaigns and client relationships
Location: Dallas, TX
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.