Sr. Account Executive (Digital Marketing)
3121 Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee.
Sr. Account Executive, Los Angeles
Amobee is seeking a Sr. Account Executive to join our growing team. Reporting to the RVP of Sales, this position will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships directly with brand marketing decision makers and influencers responsible for interactive marketing budgets. As a part of a well knit, cohesive sales and account management team, the Sr Account Executive will work closely and collaboratively with the client services, business development, and product teams to close new accounts, build new revenue streams and deliver best of breed customer service. The Sr Account Executive will play a key role in opening a new channel of business for Turn, driving revenue and implementing strategies for driving ongoing client product needs. As a key member of the sales and account management team the Sr Account Executive will also be responsible for educating direct advertisers about all aspects of our next generation tools and how they can be leveraged to solve their goals and objectives.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with online advertising management (ad serving) systems, self service bidding systems, or online shopping engine systems a major plus
- Previous Programmatic Platform experience is a must.
- Demonstrable track record in developing relationships with brand marketers at multiple levels within the organization.
- Experience in sales or business development in search, ad serving or other interactive advertising technology systems at the enterprise level.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment with the ability to balance need to close with strategic deal making.
- Strong relationship building and customer services skills
- Ability to explain complicated processes and their value to busy marketing executives.
- Great presentation skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or relevant combination of education and experience.