2131 - Engineering | San Diego, CA | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
You are a talented and passionate engineer. You love solving problems and making ideas come to life. You take ownership for your work and for projects. You are a natural organizer and can lead people and facilitate tasks. You are a savvy technologist and can drive strategic decisions.
You are a lifelong learner who thrives in dynamic environments and enjoys the challenge of learning new things. You are a team player and enjoy collaboration. You appreciate the importance of good communication and know that teamwork takes practice, effort and a good attitude.
- Develop cutting edge Ad Tech and Global massive trafficking systems.
- Responsible for creating and administering software development in concert with the following work groups; brand intelligence, and learning systems.
- Participate and collaborate in the creation and evolution of global scale infrastructure as needed.
- Collaborate and develop with an agile and fast moving team of professionals who drive clean code, good craftsmanship, and mature systems.
- Meet with product managers to provide guidance, plan, documentation, create estimates, and designs for teams and projects.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math or engineering from an accredited university preferred
- 3+ years developing Java web applications
- 1+ years relational database (MySQL/Postgres)
- 1+ years’ experience with Scala, Spark, Hive, Hbase
- Worked with custom directives / formatters / factories
- 1+ years’ experience in Spring, Hibernate and Hadoop are a BIG plus
- Strong Unix/Linux background
- Experience with Java 1.6+
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, Hg)
- Worked in an Agile project environment
- Outstanding programming and debugging skills in Java
- Excellent problem solving skill
- Software Architecture experience preferred.
- 1+ years designing and / or implementing User Interfaces
- Worked with ui-router or another similar Angular state framework
Location: San Diego, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.