Senior Product Consultant
3131 - Sales Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
Amobee is seeking a Sr Product Consultant (PC) to join our rapidly growing team and support our San Francisco office. Reporting to the Director of Product Consulting - North America, the PC is the primary technical resource for the client from on-boarding through on-going implementation of Amobee’s Data Management Platform technology. The Sr Product Consultant is also a resource and partner to Client Services and Product Management teams as the client’s technical liaison. The Sr PC is a trusted technical consultant to our most strategic clients and must be fluent in articulating technology and product capabilities to both business and technical audiences.
As a Sr PC within Amobee's Technology Services Organization, you will be responsible for managing the technical aspects for our customers’ implementations on the Amobee Platform, and will assist in ensuring that our customer integrations are functioning optimally. PCs assist with customers’ initial launch of Amobee products and services, and are also responsible for fostering the customer relationship after the initial implementation as the key technical adviser and product advocate for our products. The Sr PC facilitates ongoing collection of feature requests and technical integration for existing clients.
- Provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of post sales activities to ensure customer success
- Responsible for the technical implementation and on-boarding of accounts to ensure they are successful in deploying Amobee's Data Management Platform.
- Development and management of technical design documents, project scope documents, and issues lists.
- Integrate customer internal systems and applications with Amobee's Data Management Platform utilizing various interfacing methods (API, Batch, Server to Server, Pixel based)
- Act as primary technical point of contact for a portfolio of clients and partners, addressing technical challenges or product related questions
- Educate clients on how new and existing Amobee product features and functionalities can contribute to their business models
- Monitor technical configuration to ensure optimal performance and usage of Amobee product stack
- Coordinate and conduct regular tactical and technical operations reviews with client teams
- Develop technical expertise in platform, industry and process knowledge as it relates to Amobee’s products and services
- Partner with Sales and Account Management teams to build relationships with influencers and decision maker/business contacts
- Advocate product enhancement requests to internal Product Management and Engineering Teams.
- Accurately identify, reproduce, and document software defects and customer-requested product enhancements in the appropriate tracking system.
- Assist in product trainings and perform Quarterly Business reviews with clients in support of Account Management Organization
- Bachelors in a technology, analytical, or quantitative discipline is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a technical consulting or technical account management role
- Advanced knowledge of display advertising exchanges, behavioral targeting, and performance-based optimization strongly preferred
- Ability to match product capabilities with a client’s business requirements
- Strong communication and analytical skills necessary to negotiate with internal and client stakeholders
- Previous experience establishing, managing and maintaining strong customer relationship and handling sensitive customer issues
- Interact effectively and confidently with client and internal executives
- Excellent Project Management experience, including managing projects across organizations
- Ability to respond to high impact, high-profile clients’ product needs in a way that drives customer delight
Location: San Francisco, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.