Senior Financial Analyst
4211 Corporate Development | Sydney, Australia | Temporary
The Senior Financial Analyst plays a pivotal role in the commercial reporting and forecast practices for the Amobee Australia business. This maternity-leave cover role is a great opportunity for an experienced Analyst to further their knowledge and skills in the dynamic ad-tech industry. We are a small group, so this individual will have direct exposure to the Senior Leadership group, strategic global stakeholders and other levels of management. Primary responsibilities will involve metrics analysis, financial reporting, corporate budgeting, forecasting, and a variety of ad hoc projects.
NOTE: This is a 6-month fixed-term contract role. Commencing ASAP until mid-2018. Flexible work arrangements would be considered for the right applicant.
As the Senior Financial Analyst you will:
- Manage all Sales reporting and forecasting for the ANZ business
- Generate month-end reporting
- Manage the P&L and oversee the development of the FY18-19 P&L
- Calculate quarterly commission and bonus results
- Research and resolve business unit inquiries
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the periodic management reporting of financial results
What does a Snr. Financial Analyst need to have to be successful?
- Commercial analyst experience (minimum 5 years)
- Demonstrated ability to accurately manage revenue forecasting and reporting
- Thrives in an autonomous, fluid role and is able to add commercial value through analysis and reporting practices
- Confidence to lead revenue meetings and proactively manage stakeholder accountability
- Online media industry experience highly preferred
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. When applying to this position, please send your resume to https://www.amobee.com/company/careers/. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.