Senior Account Manager
3221 - Client Services | Sydney, Australia | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
This Senior Account Manager role is a rare role where you will become the social media guru. A brilliant opportunity to extend your existing Account Management skills to become an expert in a growing channel.
You will be the liaison between our internal sales organisation, optimisation teams and our major client(s). You will manage and develop social media paid tactical executions for a large Telco, across all social media channels. This position will develop strategic solutions for our client, monitor for results and effectiveness, and optimise on areas of opportunity. They will analyse and resolve diverse, complex issues alongside our internal social media delivery team.
- Build Paid Social Strategies from conceptual planning to tactical recommendations, including flighting and budgets.
- Support of the Sales Requests and internal Social Media Team needs.
- Manage the Social Delivery team and direct clients to ensure assets are available and matched to media tactics.
- Work with Amobee Brand & Comms and Performance heads as well as Social Platforms representatives on Social Media ad buys.
- Develop a deep understanding for audience buying across all social media platforms.
- Communicate internally within teams to ensure success across all social media campaigns
- Interpret, analyse and make optimisation recommendations against paid social media campaigns and database metrics.
- Engage in all aspects of paid social media, including platform capabilities, targeting opportunities, pricing formats and bidding strategies.
- Analyse and resolve diverse, complex issues via an in-depth knowledge of paid social media strategy across Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and LinkedIn
- Provide best in market insight and research into media executions to all internal and client stakeholders
- Identify opportunities and effectively communicate Amobee’s value to up-sell existing clients for larger advertising budgets.
- Prepare, research and present paid social media plans working with a variety of external clients
- BA/BS Degree (Business or Marketing preferred) or demonstrated experience in a similar business environment
- 2-3 years of agency, social media/digital marketing, social media planning, social platform strategy development and account management work experience.
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to identify and quantify financial impact of opportunities with limited data.
- Intelligent, well-spoken, professional, friendly and courteous.
- Skilled at strategic and consultative sales and metrics driven sales.
- Ability to work with external clients.
- Results oriented and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fast Learner - Able to learn new programs and skills quickly.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and various internet browsers).
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing paid social media campaigns on various social platforms.
- Understanding of social media landscape.
- In-depth knowledge and experience navigating Facebook Insights, Power Editor, Ads Manager and conversion tools, Twitter ad dashboard, analytics and conversion tools, Pinterest analytics and third-party optimisation tools
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.