Sales Planner (Digital Advertising)
3221 - Client Services | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
Amobee is seeking a highly motivated, well organized individual interested in working closely with the national sales organization to facilitate the selling process, especially “pre-IO” support. An ideal candidate will have a firm understanding of the digital media industry, and most importantly feel comfortable managing a long list of growing priorities and advertiser requests. This is a perfect position for someone who is interested in building a career in online advertising sales and/or client services.
- Facilitate the workflow, schedule/assign and manage Pitch/Proposal and Campaign Support projects.
- Assist in, Review and/or Produce thoughtful, creative and goal oriented presentations, proposals and media plans to premium brands and advertisers.
- Participate in RFP strategy sessions with Sales on select new business opportunities, recommending ideas and campaign strategies to meet campaign objectives and success metrics
- Act as a Pricing and Inventory Resource, leveraging internal & external tools, providing consistent Pricing in Market to Sales and Advertisers
- Act as a clearing house for all proposals, managing for sales rep access; catalog and share best examples
- Become an expert at and leverage internal and external sales tools; train new sales reps on sales tools
- Act as a Campaign support resource including reporting, campaign review charts, screenshots
- Prepare, update and vet information for Sales and Clients for Sales activities
- Stay current with developments in online advertising, advertising technology and online media. Research, capture and share competitive market info.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- One plus years of experience at a digital media agency or publisher.
- Advanced computer skills. Must be advanced in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Exposure to sales databases/tools a plus
- General understanding of the internet and interactive advertising
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects from start to finish, manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Must be able to think critically about both client needs and internal solutions
- Energetic and proactive demeanor. Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong work ethic. Ability to work independently
- A positive, customer service, solution oriented attitude. Must be a strong team player
Location: Santa Monica, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.