Sales Executive Digital
3121 - Sales | Singapore | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobeeWe have a fantastic opportunity for a vibrant, driven and naturally energetic Sales Executive to join our team in Singapore. You will be selling Amobee digital solutions (including partner products like Google and Facebook) to the SMEs to help them connect with their customers/users. This is a field sales position and a hunter role. You will be expected to be results driven as pressure of delivering the numbers will be high. Training will be provided and for those who succeeded, you can look forward to great financial rewards and career development opportunities.
- Promote multi-advertising platforms including; search, display network, video advertising, social advertising, and programmatic display services to small to medium businesses
- Monitor, develop and pursue new business opportunities
- Understand customer’s business challenges so as to develop strong value propositions to help them meet their business objectives through the new media
- Prepare and deliver high impact sales presentations
- Negotiate with customers and effectively close business deals
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction levels with every customer engagement
- Work with cross functional teams to develop comprehensive solutions to address business opportunities.
- Constantly keep abreast of digital media developments
Requirements for the role:
- Diploma or Degree qualified in any discipline or equivalent
- A healthy drive to hit monthly sales targets
- A strong knowledge of digital media
- Self motivation to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical planning and decision making skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication & presentation skills
- Results and goal orientated
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.