Sales Director (Digital Media - Social)
3121 - Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee.
The Sales Director will play a key role in accelerating East Coast revenue growth by developing new
business from agency partners and direct clients. Through a consultative, solutions-orientated sales
approach, this role will onboard new business and work closely with internal teams to ensure that
Amobee is meeting client marketing objectives.
- Develop net-new social revenue through relationships with brands, agencies and platforms.
- Create customized, solutions-oriented presentations and product demonstrations that align Amobee value proposition with customer specific marketing objectives.
- Collaborate with internal and external peers (social platforms, operations, delivery, reporting, strategy, etc.) to grow revenue across the region.
- Build personal relationships with clients through active client entertainment.
- Attend ongoing industry events and serve as the social thought leader on the East Coast.
- You have 8+ years of sales experience in the technology industry and a robust network in place with senior media client and agency contacts. You have deep relationships with top marketing decision makers at F500 companies and agencies.
- You have experience selling into large agency holding companies and activating individual account teams.
- You have a ability to crisply explain complicated solutions and their value to busy marketing executives.
- You are a high-functioning professional with a proven track record in sales organizations.
- You’re a positive, passionate person who collaborates well with cross-functional teams.
- You are detail-oriented, you think on your feet, and you have excellent communication skills.
- You are entrepreneurial and constantly engaged in new industry trends and digital innovations.
Location: New York
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. When applying to this position, please send your resume to https://www.amobee.com/company/careers/. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.