Rich Media Ad Ops Specialist - San Diego
3511 Creative Services / Production | San Diego, CA | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee.
The Rich Media Ad Ops Specialist role will support Ad Operations and Creative with technical solutions to advertising creatives and ad delivery. He/She will serve as the point person for technical implementations of complex or custom ad units and are responsible for QA for all advertising builds pre-launch. Post Launch this role will review the success of the campaign and determine any campaign related issues to ensure it success for future campaigns.
- Supports Ad Operations and Creative with technical solutions to advertising creative and ad delivery.
- Point person for technical implementations of complex or custom ad units.
- QA for all advertising builds pre-launch.
- Troubleshoot post-launch campaign related issues and identify future solutions.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to ensure all products work accordingly across all platforms.
- Identify and develop opportunities for creating new / improving existing tools and processes for greater efficiency, higher quality, and client satisfaction.
- Responsible for certification for new vendors and creative formats.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience in digital advertising
- 2+ years experience in a digital environment; ad operations and/or technical experience
- Familiar with online advertising, sales concepts, and metrics
- Experience with de-bugging tools (Charles/Fiddler/Developer Tools)
- Understanding of various ad tag formats and types
- Familiar with one or more ad serving platforms or ad servers (DFA)
- Experience with Rich Media vendors (e.g. Celtra, Innovid, Sizmek)
- Must be detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
- Proven track record of managing and reporting on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external teams
Location: San Diego
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. When applying to this position, please send your resume to https://www.amobee.com/company/careers/. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.