2131 Engineering | Tel-Aviv, Israel | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
Our Brand Intelligence platform powers marketers with unique insights about their brand and competitors, and identifies trends and audiences interests in real-time, based on large-scale semantic analysis of audience behavior in Web, Mobile and Social networks.
The QA engineer will be part of a development team which is involved in all parts of our platform development, including big data processing, data layer, backend and web ui.
Responsible for all QA activities of the team and work closely with the developers for the complete release cycle.
- Define and execute manual tests for requirement validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing.
- Participate in test strategy, test estimation and planning discussions.
- Create and execute scripts and SQL code to be used for test validation.
- Discuss test results with the developers and manage team bugs.
- Assist in maintaining high coverage of automatic unit and functional testing.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a software testing engineer.
- Experience with web-based applications and/or big data environment
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with writhing and executing test plans
- Code understanding skills
- Basic scripting (bash, ruby, python, etc) - a plus
Location: Tel - Aviv
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.