Project Coordinator, Rich Media
3511 Creative Services / Production | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Project Coordinator, Rich Media will oversee the production of rich media campaigns for smartphones and tablets. The Project Coordinator, Rich Media will be responsible for the internal scheduling, tracking and timeline creation of projects. This role is the hub of the wheel for the Creative Services Team, driving project timelines and working work closely internal and external partners to deliver top-notch creatives on time.
- Prepare project timelines, internal status reports, daily hot sheets, end of day lists and various other project management and tracking reports
- Support the Creative Services team by clearly communicating timelines, expectations and ensuring all requirements are executed for the creative projects
- Learn and understand clients’ systems and procedures for tracking projects; ensure internal team adheres to client requests accurately and in a timely manner
- Translates client requests and requirements into detailed, and sometimes technical, instructions for Creative Services team
- Organize and attend meetings with internal partners for project kick offs and status updates
- Attend status calls with clients on assigned projects
- Participate in kick-off calls and initial conversations internally and externally clients
- Manage relationships with external design vendors, providing creative briefs and feedback for deliverables
- Resolves straightforward problems using established procedures
- Maintains client relationships by ensuring the delivery of high quality services and solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1-2 years of Project Management experience in a digital advertising/marketing environment (Flow, Shotgun, or Basecamp).
- Ad agency experience agencies/digital marketing experience
- Experience working in project management software
- 1+ years working with top-tier brands
- Basic knowledge specific to interaction design as it relates to mobile devices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs and GoogleSheets, GoogleDrive, JIRA).
- Self-motivated, organized, and accountable
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to adapt to change and a continuous learner
- Basic knowledge of the mobile advertising ecosystem (operating systems, devices, networks and ad specs)
- 3D experience
Location: San Francisco, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.