Product Manager, Salesforce Admin
2211 - Product Management | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
To be successful in this role you'll need to be comfortable working with a high level of ambiguity. You'll need to use your analytics, business skills and raw smarts to solve complex problems and exercise great judgment. You will lead requirements design, evaluate existing implementations and help build tools and processes that scale. This role will work closely with multiple business teams, plus international product and services groups. Candidates must have a demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and a track record building service and workable solutions in Salesforce.
- Significantly contribute to the overall platform strategy to support our Revenue, Business Analytics and Finance organizations
- Own and manage product roadmap
- Interface with business partners and senior leadership to ensure projects have proper impact and adoption
- Clearly communicate requirements to development team
- Speak for the product, and ensure alignment in the overall strategy
- Clearly communicate direction and priorities across all stakeholders
- Drive all Product Launch decisions including the management of all alpha/beta feedback
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional & non-functional requirements; Use cases; User stories; Screen and interface designs; Reporting & data requirements; As-is and To-be process flows.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans in Salesforce.com by applying your knowledge of the platform as well as system design best practices.
- Identify, document, and communicate operational processes and all training documentation for Amobee’s use of Salesforce.
- Review, evaluate, and recommend new Salesforce features and/or new business use-cases and how they can best integrate with Salesforce Infrastructure
- Assist in development of shared Salesforce tools and infrastructure, including analytics, audit and alerting systems.
- Be an expert in understanding advertiser and customer needs
- Act as a technical lead to review and make design and implementation suggestions
- Maintain working knowledge of new CRM functionality to identify what impact it may have on the user base
- Ensure best-in-class security standards are developed and maintained
- Bachelor’s degree or compensating work experience
- 3+ years previous experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com &/or cloud infrastructure
- Operational experience in maintaining and updating large-scale Internet services and sales operations
- Understanding of, and demonstrated successful experience with Salesforce.com architecture
- Understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce CRM application coupled with good understanding of general business processes (Sales, Marketing, etc.)
- Business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Can engage with enterprise clients and understands how they work and think; can craft approaches that are effective for important external stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills, with energy & enthusiasm for solving unknowns
- Analytic and quantitative capabilities – ability to use data to drive product decisions
- Appreciation for the software development process and the varying personalities in the cross-functional groups we work with
- Sees ahead clearly, can anticipate future consequences and product trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective, and is future-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, executive presence, and command of group dynamics in order to drive team and stakeholders to effective decisions or consensus
- Experience Managing vendor relationships and third party integrations
- Certified Salesforce.com Admin or equivalent experience.
- Digital Marketing experience is a plus!
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with integrating Salesforce 3rd party solution providers and products
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment
- Advanced experience with Collaboration tools (ex: Atlassian Tools [Jira, Confluence, etc.], GSuite, Slack, etc.)
- Visualforce experience is a plus!
Location: Santa Monica, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.