Product Manager (Programmatic)
3411 - Delivery Operations | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
Amobee is looking for a Product Manager to augment the development, growth, and utilization of its platform. This individual will focus on the evolution of the Amobee API stack, including DSP, DMP, and Reporting APIs.
The role is based in our Redwood City Office. The PM will lead the product development and drive growth of our API suite as part of the overall Amobee Platform. This position involves working effectively in a cross functional environment to deliver high quality products while managing API requirements, engineering trade-offs, as well as thoughtfully delivering solutions to complex problems. This role will work very closely with other product managers, sales, product marketing and an engineering team that is globally distributed. This Product Manager should consider themselves the owner of the API suite, and own it’s roadmap and deliverables.
- Define the product roadmap, success metrics and set expectations with all relevant stakeholders including the engineering and senior leadership teams
- Contribute to product, go-to-market, and corporate strategy
- Define and prioritize user stories and product requirements for new API features
- Work closely with product marketing, sales, engineering, program management, and international teams to deliver the API products globally
- Ensure smooth release process, release notes, user documentation, and sales enablement
- Interface with the client-facing teams to understand the business requirements and use cases
- Act as product lead in agile development teams, including sprint grooming, planning, feature/bug prioritization, and requirement definition
- Advocate and educate internal teams regarding new product features
- 2-3 years of experience in Product Management, or a related field (e.g. Engineering, Design, Analytics, Management Consulting)
- Bias towards action, details, punctuality and follow through
- Exceptional written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment – ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage different groups and personalities to achieve consensus
- Appreciation for the details that make software frictionless and delightful
- Knowledge of API development and ad:tech experience preferred, but not mandatory
- Bachelors in analytical or quantitative field such as engineering/sciences, mathematics, computer science, etc. (Masters a plus)
Location: Redwood City, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.