4111 - Business Development | Sydney, Australia | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
Amobee is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team in Sydney. This role is a diverse, challenging and fast-paced role – tasked with launching, implementing and managing Amobee’s media product set throughout Australia. You will collaborate closely with Agency and Client Direct teams to develop and position Amobee’s platform, data and key products to drive commercial success, and deliver truly meaningful, innovative digital solutions to our clients.
This role will also partner closely with our Marketing team to drive key product messages to market through insightful, powerful product marketing collateral. You will take the lead on product innovation, strategy and thought leadership both internally and externally, and partner with our global Engineering teams to implement product improvements and enhancements to continually solve our clients’ marketing objectives.
You will have ownership of developing and executing Amobee’s local product roadmap and product strategy, tailoring global initatives and plans to suit the Australian market and working as an effective conduit between local and global stakeholders to ensure product suitability. You will be able to navigate technical conversations but ensure that Sales/Revenue alignment is maintained to ensure maximum ROI, and ensure that project deadlines are diligently adhered to. You’ll have an investigative, innovative mindset and continuously look for new solutions, partners and opportunities to further enhance our product capabilities.
This is an exciting role for a Digital Ad Tech professional with minimum 2-3 years in a Product Management role to take on a Lead opportunity for a global ad tech company. You will be hands-on with a ‘can-do’ attitude, ensuring Projects are delivered to a superior standard and be able to engage with a wide range of stakeholders. Your commercial mindset will enable Amobee’s product set to be positioned strategically and to be differentiated within the Platform landscape.
Key Requirements for the role:
- 5 years+ in a Digital role – strong capabilities in product management a must
- Understanding of media planning and the agency landscape
- Effective use of Market Research tools and a passion for data and insights
- Ability to work autonomously and engage with local and international stakeholders
- Preferred tertiary educated or demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a business environment.
- Established relationships with media agencies and clients
- Exceptional communication skills with a proven ability to present detailed information creatively and concisely
- Strong negotiation & analytical skills
- High level strategic thinker
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and presentation skills (both written and oral)
- Superior client management skills with a strong customer focus
- Effective problem solver and decision-maker.
Location: Sydney, Australia
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Current, valid full-time work rights in Australia are a requirement of this role.
No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.