Platform Sales Specialist
3121 - Sales | Sydney,, Australia | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
Amobee is recruiting for an exciting new role that will lead the growth and development of strategic relationships across a key client patch of Media Agencies and/or Enterprise Clients. The Platform Sales Specialist will adopt a revenue-oriented, commercial mindset to uncover and identify the marketing needs, challenges and objectives of their clients and present the appropriate solution(s) from our comprehensive product suite, that deliver exceptional results. You will utilise your extensive ad-tech knowledge and relationships to uncover strategic opportunities and manage an effective sales cycle. Working with a cross-functional team of Sales Engineers, Product Consultants, Platform Optimisation Managers and Ad Ops support to ensure that maximum adoption of our platform and quarterly account growth.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Create strategic customer engagement, working with a cross-functional team of Platform Solutions specialists, Sales Engineers, Product Managers, and Client Strategy and Training resources to ensure success against the Agency Trading Desk business.
- Collaborate with the Client Services team who are responsible for self-service customer success as the the client adopts Amobee’s technology for automated media planning and buying, data integration, campaign optimization, delivery and performance analytics.
- Partner with the sales team to pursue new growth opportunities, and build senior, advisory relationships throughout the client organization.
- Establish trusted client relationships at all levels, from junior operations through senior executives, the PSD will serve as a key Amobee Marketing Platform subject matter expert.
- Forecast, manage, and achieve quarterly targets around revenue, while establishing client best practices, and developing new processes to help the customer relationship scale.
- Increase the stickiness and revenue of existing relationships by selling customers on deeper, more strategic engagements – via new technology features/capabilities, additional inventory/demand, RTB/programmatic buying/selling, and/or connecting to private exchanges.
- 6+ years of Sales/Business Development in an online advertising environment; with a minimum of 2-3 years in a Platform/SaaS organisation, an emphasis on video, display and/or programmatic a plus.
- Passionate about technology and building high performance teams.
- Deep understanding of agency holding companies, trading desks, and media agencies.
- Proven ability to conduct business and manage client relationships with a sense of accountability and urgency, but also willing to be “in the trenches” with the team to ensure executional excellence on behalf of assigned accounts.
- Disciplined Sales reporting and account growth practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong market relationships
Location: Sydney, Australia
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Current, valid full-time work rights in Australia are a requirement of this role.
No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.