Platform Optimisation Manager
3411 - Delivery Operations | Sydney, Australia | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Platform Optimisation Manager will be assigned to specific client (Agency, Trading Desk, Brand Advertiser) accounts and will be primarily responsible for driving client adoption of the Amobee Marketing Platform through post-sale activation and implementation. This involves the Platform Optimisation Manager working closely with client teams to train and evangelize the Amobee tool set and assist in campaign set-up and management. It's expected this role will spend 2-3 days a week minimum on-site with the client to ensure maximum uptake and utilisation of the Amobee Marketing Platform. The Platform Optimisation Manager is teamed with an Account Manager and Sales lead to ensure that platform adoption is taking place and that Amobee is meeting and exceeding client expectations.
Simply put, the Platform Optimisation Manager is responsible for making Amobee customers successful by adding significant value to their business through adoption of the Amobee Marketing Platform.
- This is a client facing position that requires maintaining strong communication with clients to properly explain Amobee platform tools and campaign management best practices.
- Formal and ad hoc self-service client trainings on all Amobee Marketing Platform tools.
- Articulate optimal campaign set up and tagging requirements by platform (desktop, mobile, tablet, CTV) to clients for varying buy set ups (Open RTB, PMPs, Direct Guaranteed).
- Assist Platform Enablement, Sales Engineering, and Sales Directors with inventory design and tech set up for all client integration requests.
- Troubleshooting and solving common technical problems, and addressing client issues.
- Providing comprehensive account analysis, and simplifying complex scenarios to produce client proficiency & success.
- Monitoring campaign performance to meet client objectives and consult on optimization recommendations as necessary.
- Maintaining and expanding both client and internal relationships; notifying stakeholders about future business opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining expert level proficiency across the Amobee tool set.
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring clients are satisfied with their business performance and growth.
- Staying ahead of the industry knowledge curve in regards to key platforms, new technology and developing trends.
- 3-4+ years of experience in a relevant client management position.
- Proven success in managing client relationships and extraordinary client service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency within the online media buying and selling ecosystem, and a strong understanding of DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges, DMPs, & Measurement Providers.
- Experience in management of programmatic ad delivery, optimization and/or yield management as well as working with, in, and speaking to tech implementation and tagging integrations.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines with demonstrated initiative.
- Strong initiative and ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a good attitude.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to synthesize and decipher data, and the wherewithal to leverage insights to produce solutions.
- Ability to work well independently; define/manage objectives in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to collaborate within a team, and alongside key stakeholders from various internal groups.
- Ability to maintain excellent internal and external client relationships.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with an emphasis in Excel
- BA/BS degree
Location: Sydney, Australia
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.