Platform Campaign Manager
3231 - Client Services Operations | Sydney, Australia | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Campaign Manager within the Platform team will support a group of Optimisers and Specialists who work across a client group incorporating Agency, Trading Desk and Brand Advertiser accounts. The team are primarily responsible for driving client adoption of the Amobee Marketing Platform through post-sale activation and implementation. The Campaign Manager will play a crucial role providing campaign pacing insights and basic reporting, as well as supporting with client management (ie: responding to requests, basic troubleshooting, attending meetings etc…) The Campaign Manager will also be given a small group of self-serve clients to manage and evangelize the Amobee tool set, assisting in campaign set-up and management. The goal is to rapidly develop the CM into a Platform Optimisation Manager taking on more complex clients and campaign types and upskilling to run and facilitate client trainings and presentations. The team collaborates with Account Managers and the Sales team to ensure that platform adoption is taking place and that Amobee is meeting and exceeding client expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- This is primarily a stakeholder management position that requires maintaining strong communication with clients and internal teams to ensure service levels are adhered to and Amobee maintains a ‘value-add’ mindset to all Platform clients
- Responsible for all pacing and basic reporting requests as made by the Platform team
- Participate in (as required) formal and ad hoc self-service client trainings on all Amobee Marketing Platform tools.
- Articulate optimal campaign set up and tagging requirements by platform (desktop, mobile, tablet, CTV) to clients for varying buy set ups (Open RTB, PMPs, Direct Guaranteed).
- Troubleshooting and solving basic technical problems, and addressing client issues.
- Monitoring campaign performance to meet client objectives and consult on optimization recommendations as necessary.
- Developing and maintaining expert level proficiency across the Amobee tool set.
- Staying ahead of the industry knowledge curve in regards to key platforms, new technology and developing trends.
• 2+ years of experience in a relevant client management position.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Some exposure within the online media buying and selling ecosystem, and an understanding of DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges, DMPs, & Measurement Providers.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines with demonstrated initiative.
• Strong initiative and ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a good attitude.
• Strong analytical skills, including the ability to synthesize and decipher data, and the wherewithal to leverage insights to produce solutions.
• Ability to work well independently; define/manage objectives in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
• Ability to collaborate within a team, and alongside key stakeholders from various internal groups.
• Ability to maintain excellent internal and external client relationships.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with an emphasis in Excel
• BA/BS degree
Location: Sydney, Australia
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.