9411 - Admin | Sydney, Australia | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
Amobee is currently recruiting for an Office Manager to join our team in Sydney. This role will be responsible for all administrative, office management and general upkeep of our Sydney office and facilities, as well as providing remote support to the Melbourne and Brisbane teams as required. The role will be the first point of contact for Amobee’s clients and partners visiting the office and will be required to ensure they have a pleasant and positive experience at all times and make sure our spaces are resourced appropriately to accommodate clients working remotely in our office.
Ultimately, we are looking for a bright and bubbly person to join our team who has a can-do attitude, proactive work ethic and can make our space welcoming and inviting for all clients, partners, external stakeholders, employees and colleagues.
- The management and coordination of all office and facilities suppliers/contractors,
- The management of office stationery, kitchen supplies and stock levels,
- Organise international and national travel bookings, including flights and accomodation,
- Event and catering organisation and coordination for internal activities,
- Meet and greet clients entering the office and answering the phone,
- Client engagement and care
- Fire warden and first aid officer,
- Daily office polish and tidy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Experience maintaining office expenditure budgets,
- Effective stakeholder management skills,
- Attention to detail in the everyday,
- Brilliant time management skills who can prioritise like a pro,
- Creative thinker capable of sourcing alternatives and coming up with new ideas,
- Assertiveness and someone who can think on their feet, work autonomously and be pro-active,
- Takes pride in themselves and where they work.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.