Marketing Science Analyst
3151 - Insights | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
You are a talented and passionate Analyst who has a keen ability to explore data sets, identify trends, and give valuable insights. You exude positive energy, and love a challenge. You have the strength of conviction to reach your goals. You are a lifelong learner who thrives in dynamic environments and enjoys the challenge of learning new things. You like owning things and it is important to have a personal impact. You are a team player and enjoy collaboration. You appreciate the importance of good communication, and know that teamwork takes practice, effort and a good attitude.
Amobee’s Analytics Services group, as integral members of our client service teams, brings digital advertising expertise and a quantitatively rigorous approach to provide our clients business challenges. Marketing Science Analysts will help the Amobee account team answer key business questions by designing, developing and delivering high-impact analysis using the breadth of digital sources centralized in the Amobee platform.
Day-to-day, the Marketing Science Analyst will aid in generalizing custom analysis for broader application, and assist in ad hoc reporting and analytics requests.
Top performing Marketing Science Analyst bring analytical rigor, clear and concise communication skills, innovative thinking, and collaborative abilities. This is a client-facing role.
- BA/BS, or graduate degree preferred with a strong academic record.
- 1+ years of experience in analytically focused roles or equivalent academic experience
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- A proactive and results oriented personality
- Strong business acumen, and the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment of ambiguity and rapid change.
- Comfortable with G-Suite (G-mail, G-Sheets) and MS Excel.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent is a plus
- 1+ year of experience at an investment banking, management consulting, agency, or technology firm
- SQL, R, Tableau, Python
- Experience with digital advertising technologies
Location: San Francisco
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.