Manager, Sales Planning
3221 - Client Services | New York, NY | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Sales Planning Manager is responsible for leading a team of sales planners and is closely aligned with the national sales organization to facilitate the selling process in terms of effective “pre-IO” support and superior proposal production. The ideal candidate will have experience running a sales planning team in the digital media space and will be an expert in the areas of display, video, social, and mobile.
The Sales Planning Manager is a STRONG, driven leader that inspires others through example and has the ability to take the sales planning organization to the next level.
- Lead a team of Sales Planners including hiring, on-boarding, continual training.
- Assist in, Review and/or Produce thoughtful, creative and goal oriented presentations, proposals and media plans to premium brands and advertisers.
- Participate in RFP strategy sessions with Sales on select new business opportunities, recommending ideas and campaign strategies to meet campaign objectives and success metrics.
- Act as a Pricing and Inventory Resource, leveraging internal & external tools, providing consistent Pricing in Market to Sales and Advertisers.
- Act as a clearing house for all proposals, managing for sales rep access; catalog and share best examples.
- Become an expert at and leverage internal and external sales tools; train new sales reps on sales tools.
- Act as a Campaign support resource including reporting, campaign review charts, screenshots.
- Stay current with developments in online advertising, advertising technology and online media. Research, capture and share competitive market info.
- BA/BS degree
- 3-4+ years’ experience in Digital Media, and 2+ years in Client Services
- 1-2+ years relevant management experience
- Experience managing key accounts post sale and for renewal, including analyzing and providing campaign insights
- Digital ecosystem expertise specifically (video, display, mobile, social)
- Experience with 3rd party reporting, ad serving, and targeting systems including MOAT, Double Verify, IAS, DFA, Sizmek, ComScore, etc.
- Ability to contribute to the team while working with other departments and logically prioritizing various requests and responsibilities
- Experience with the sales funnel, RFPs, and proposal production
- Self-motivated to dig in to learn about products, technology, customers, and competitors
- Strict attention to detail and ability to prioritize and focus on multiple tasks in high pressure situations
- Strong oral and written (email) communication
- Salesforce, PowerPoint, and Excel power user
Location: New York
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.