Manager, Brand Intelligence
3151 - Insights | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Manager, Brand Intelligence Analyst (BIA) position is part of the global Brand Intelligence Analysts team leveraging Amobee’s proprietary Insights platform ‘Brand Intelligence’ in order to provide valuable insights that are used for strategy, planning, and digital paid media activation. Amobee’s patented Brand Intelligence technology analyses over 60 billion content engagements daily across Web, mobile, social and video providing marketers with the ability to access 360 degree insights around a brand’s entire digital footprint and activate advertising in real time on Amobee’s cross-channel, cross-device platform. The BIA collaborates with sales and account executives and meets with clients and partners in market to understand the specific business needs and strategy in order to deliver relevant business insights reports, present them in market, and take part in business development activities to foster growth and strategic advancement.
The ideal candidate for this position is analytical, intellectually curious, familiar with the digital media landscape, comfortable working independently, and has strong oral and verbal communication skills.
- Manage a team of West coast based analysts (San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego)
- Act as a center of excellence for all things Brand Intelligence related on the West coast
- Deliver strategic, comprehensive insights packages leveraging Amobee’s Brand Intelligence platform in pre-Sales scenarios
- Participate and lead client meetings, across both pre-sales and post sales activities. Meetings include platform demos, collecting client requirements, and ongoing account management.
- Collaborate with Sales, Account Management and Delivery teams to identify, drive and support Brand Intelligence marketing solutions.
- Collect feedback and requirements from the market to be used towards future product enhancements
- Constantly evolve, enhance, and create new insights leveraging new technologies, methodologies, and best practices
- Collaborate with global counterparts within the Analyst team to share and learn best practices
- Work with PR, and marketing on relevant opportunities such as press, conferences, and thought leadership
- 5+ years of experience in research, analytics or insights roles, preferably in a digital media or agency setting
- 2+ years of management experience
- BA or equivalent is marketing, media, statistics, or other analytics oriented field
- Strong oral and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with data analysis and visualization in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-starter who is confident and comfortable working independently
- Client facing experience, ideally in a analytics/research role
- Adept at project and time management
Location: San Francisco, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.