Learning & Engagement Coordinator
9211 Human Resources | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
You are a talented and experienced Learning & Engagement Coordinator. You thrive in a fast paced, high energy, technology driven environment that encourages passionate participation and a strong desire to win.
You love anticipating roadblocks and creating solutions. You are a natural organizer, relationship builder, and a marvel at time management. You are flexible, agile, and focused on the finish line, not the obstacles.
You’re an independent thinker that requires little direct supervision. You surround yourself with like-minded individuals and are not willing to settle for mediocrity.
You are a lifelong learner who thrives in dynamic environments and enjoys the challenge of learning new things. You are a team player and enjoy collaboration. You appreciate the importance of good communication and know that teamwork takes practice, effort and a good attitude.
Now…does this sound like you?
The Learning and Engagement Coordinator is a key position responsible for supporting employee learning and engagement opportunities throughout the organization, ranging from organization to execution. The Learning and Engagement Coordinator will provide administrative and logistical support to the learning and engagement team within Human Resources and is also responsible for maintaining appropriate records and evaluating learning and engagement effectiveness across the company.
***We are only engaging candidates in the Greater Los Angeles Area***
- Provide exceptional support to the New Hire On-Boarding Experience and Training Program.
- Ensure all existing training materials are updated with current, relevant content. Create supporting documents to accompany training as needed.
- Update and edit company intranet, supporting teams with content creation and organization strategies.
- Coordinate training logistics from calendar scheduling, room booking, and training materials.
- Maintain Learning Management System for company-wide trainings measuring attendance and value.
- Create and analyse various sources of employee feedback data for HR, business leads and executives, including but not limited to engagement surveys and exit interviews.
- Work with internal Subject Matter Experts to broadly understand new industry changes that our staff needs to know to support the translation to training materials.
- Assist with the collection, compilation and analysis of departmental metrics and survey results on an ongoing quarterly basis.
- Track, distribute, and provide inventory updates related to employee engagement and recognition programs for purchase orders and budget tracking.
- Draft communications, announcements, and program parameters for dissemination to office managers and employees.
- Provide administrative support and coordination for trainings, company summits, conferences, etc.
- Support and assist the broader People team on Talent & Development initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a Human Resources related field such as Organizational Development.
- 1 - 2 years' work or intern experience in training, engagement, HR, OD or related discipline.
- Outstanding organizational skills with acute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrable ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to agreed timelines, scope and budget.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written, oral and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well and foster strong relationships within team and across departments.
- Excellent research capabilities and use of resources.
- Microsoft Office EXPERT- especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in G-Suite (Google docs, sheets, slides)
- Extremely proactive – a real “go-getter” and “anything is possible” attitude.
- Poised, professional and able to exercise a strong level of judgment.
Location: Santa Monica, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.