IT Helpdesk Support
1111 - Technical Operations | Singapore | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Desktop Support Engineer will be responsible for administering and supporting a Windows and MacOS environment. This will include the administration of multiple corporate applications including Active Directory, Anti-Virus, Backup, SSO and various other in-house applications. In addition to providing these services, they will assist Senior Administrator’s wherever necessary.
- Manage Tier 1/2 support tickets and follow proper escalation paths.
- Provide onsite and remote desktop assistance to identify and resolve issues with Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, and Android platforms.
- Working with contractors and vendors for external support and repairs.
- Provide support for audio visual equipment and conference rooms.
- Administration of Active Directory, Single Sign On, Office 365, Anti-Virus, Windows Deployment Services and Window Server Update Services for servers and workstations.
- Responsible for the stability and growth of the Windows environment through effective risk management, disaster recoverability and long term scalability of these core systems.
- Responsible for the integrity, creation and/or updating of asset management records.
- Administration of Windows Server 2008 R2/2012, Windows 7/10, Exchange Server – Mailbox Creation, and Distribution Groups.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support of office equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field or relevant work experience. 3 + years of administration, design and support of Enterprise Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, and Android platforms/environments, analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving issues with Windows computing, application, and networking issues.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networks and the interrelation with Windows systems.
- Experience supporting Apple operating systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to improve delivery and maintain positive attitude.
- Strong ability to diagnose problems and a self-starter.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience with Powershell
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.