9221 - Talent Acquisition | Sydney, Australia | Contract
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
Amobee is a seeking an experienced technical recruiter to join our HR team in APAC. This role is a great opportunity for a seasoned recruiter with experience in the digital advertising space to utilise their network and disciplined recruiting practices to source high-potential talent to join our fast-growing team. You will be responsible for sourcing all roles throughout the APAC & Japan region - with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore and Tokyo; and regional teams throughout South East Asia - roles are varied and give you a broad range of exposure to different roles and markets.
As the APAC Recruiter for Amobee you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and placing candidates for all open roles in APAC
- Ongoing maintenance of our ATS (Jobscore)
- Proactive talent searches and building out comprehensive talent pools to source the industry's best
- Management and use of Linkedin Recruiter license
- Support APAC HR with Employment brand and recruitment projects
Our successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a recruitment role (experience in digital advertising/ad tech highly regarded)
- Ability to consult and comprehend technical recruitment needs from Hiring Managers and conduct effective talent search practices
- Deliver high-quality candidates and effective manage recruitment processes
- Proven ability to manage a dynamic, busy workload across multiple markets/time zones
- Manage specialist projects designed to source key talent
This is an initial 6 month contract role with a view to go permanent, typical workload will be 3-4 days a week and flexible work conditions can be considered for the right candidate. Some travel may be required but not extensive.
This role can be based in either Sydney or Singapore for the right candidate.
Location: Sydney, Australia or Singapore
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
No calls from recruitment agencies at this time.