Human Resources Manager (Part-Time)
9211 Human Resources | London, United Kingdom | Part Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
***This position is for a part-time HR professional looking to work 2 - 3 days per week out of our London office. The duration for this role will be 6 - 12 months in length***
The Amobee Human Resources team strives to find, grow and retain an amazing group of talent. In your role as the Human Resources Manager, you will be a champion of Amobee's culture and values.
You will support in building exceptional teams and make sure all people decisions reflect a balanced approach to managing the needs of the business, our employee and our customers. The HR Manager works with managers and leaders to define, structure and implement improvements that cut across HR processes, organizational structure, enabling technologies and the use of data & analytics to drive business alignment, maximize organizational performance and establish a culture focused on optimizing business value.
- Establishes deep relationships and trust through straight forward communications and interactions internally and externally.
- Solves problems using an innovative approach and gets to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions.
- Responsible for Employee Relations including conducting progressive discipline, investigations, risk management, and providing coaching to managers and employees for any issues that arise in support of company ethics and values.Provides support around compensation and benefits policies
- Ensures the organization is compliant with all applicable employment laws
- Provides recruitment support including; sourcing, screening, interviewing, and offer extension as needed.
- Delivers new hire onboarding
- Generates, analyses and provides insightful data to guide decision making and develop proactive solutions to managing and developing a superior workforce.
- BA/BS Degree in Human Resources, Business or Organizational Development or demonstrated experience in a similar business environment.
- Minimum of 5+ years of progressive HR experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years of specific experience supporting Comp & Benefits, Employee Relations, Recruitment, New-Hire Onboarding.
- Must demonstrate a strong ability to conduct quality investigations on people issues and to advise on employee relations issues, reorganizations and performance management.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with a demonstrated ability to drive decisions through strong relationships, expertise and data.
- Ability to effectively interface with a complex set of stakeholders that are extremely intelligent, motivated, driven to execute.
- Ability to pivot & shift quickly by being able to move from tactical tasks one moment to the next moment of being part of deeply complex strategy discussions.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication including listening and being able to communicate effectively without preparation.
- Demonstrates sound judgement and able to make critical decisions with considerations to all facts and risks.
- Extensive knowledge of local and national employment laws and practices
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent time management skills and self-disciplined - able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent G-Suite computer skills (G-mail, Calendar, D- Drive, Sheets) and with various internet browsers.
- Excellent ability to work with Excel and perform high level functions to create and analyze HR metrics and data.
- Comfortable working in a high growth, dynamic organization.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please