Human Resources Coordinator
9211 Human Resources | Sydney, Australia | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
Reporting to the HR Manager, APAC, the HR Executive will be responsible for providing HR guidance and support on the people aspects the Australian business, with a key focus on attracting and retaining superior talent. With a keen ability to develop effective, collaborative relationships with a range of employees throughout the organisation, you will deliver exceptional service levels across Recruitment, Engagement, Payroll, HR Administration, L&D and other key HR initiatives. You will develop strong partnerships with global HR functions within the Organisation to facilitate the roll-out of global programs and provide feedback to continuously improve our People practices.
- Effectively build harmonious partnerships with employees and managers across the organization.
- Collaborates with assigned client groups to support initiatives by understanding the organization's objectives, issues, needs, and key success factors.
- Effective end-to-end recruitment practices, ability to identify and attract key talent and clearly understand recruitment needs
- Maintenance of all HR Systems and Databases ensuring exceptional data integrity and accuracy
- Proactively identifies and addresses human resources challenges and opportunities, which may affect the execution of business plans.
- Develop unique, effective engagement strategies that align to corporate values and positively influence engagement and collaboration
- Active management in the annual and quarterly performance appraisal process; providing relevant coaching and guidance.
- Provides ongoing proactive analysis of the Organization’s health by analyzing trends in employee engagement/satisfaction, retention, etc.
- Has an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management (coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary actions).
- 2 years experience in a similar HR role
- Completed Tertiary education in HR, Psychology or a related course
- Experience in administering and maintaining structured HR Information Systems
- Proven administrative skills in a corporate environment
- A demonstrated passion for building and maintaining an organised, professional and cohesive work environment
- High level of confidentiality
- A strong client service focus
Location: Sydney, Australia
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.