Full Stack Developer
2131 - Engineering | Tel Aviv | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for research, design, coding, testing and working in an Agile development environment. We seek bright, passionate individuals, driven by challenges and exploring new technologies. Our ideal candidate is a fast but thorough problem solver, able to quickly adjust to both collaborative and independent work.
- Work closely with product manager and engineers to implement versatile back-end & front-end solutions for our platform
- Work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Launch, iterate and make a difference. Provide coding expertise, and be ready to make our platform better for users.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Mamram graduate.
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- At least 2 years of experience with backend development - Java, Ruby, Python, node.js etc.
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL
- Experience working in Linux environment.
- In depth experience developing web/mobile based applications
- Scala or Clojure experience
- Thorough knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Angular