Engagement Manager - Chicago
3131 - Sales Engineering | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
Amobee is seeking an Engagement Manager (EM) to join our rapidly growing team and support L.A., San Francisco, Redwood City, New York, Chicago and London offices. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Engagement Management, the EM is the project manager responsible for the overall success of onboarding and ongoing implementation of Amobee’s platform technology for dedicated accounts/clients. The Engagement Manager is a team player who effectively integrates, motivates and builds relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), key stakeholders, executives, and other individuals or organizations involved with or affected by the project. The EM demonstrates the ability to understand the operating styles of others as well as team/client relationships, team dynamics, and adjusts behavior accordingly to succeed. The EM recognizes environmental or cultural nuances and adapts.
As an EM within the Technology Services group, you will be responsible for managing the scope, schedule, and resources of key initiatives. You will ensure status, risks, open issues and decisions are tracked and all stakeholders are informed in a timely manner. EMs drive creation of internal best practices, methodologies, templates, and tools for standardization of engagements. They successfully manage two to five concurrent projects/customers.
- Project management across Amobee’s Platform accounts
- Create, manage and proactively maintain a Project Tracker for each onboarding initiative
- Track project activities and schedule regular project tracker reports for client
- Organize and lead regular internal and external meetings to review project tracker, provide status updates and identify & resolve issues
- Clearly communicate with client and stakeholders on status of all projects.
- Work directly with Program Management, Product, Engineering and other functional teams in Amobee to ensure timely delivery of Custom Projects.
- Create documentation for new integrations to enrich team knowledge base.
- Actively look for ways to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness
- Collaborate with each client to identify their top 1-2 strategic initiatives per quarter and implement strategic briefs for those
- Conduct debriefs for campaign launches and DMP deployments
- 5+ years of experience in a client-facing professional services or consulting role. Experience in the programmatic/advertising technology/digital advertising space highly preferred.
- Strong requirements gathering and discovery skills
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with data management platforms (DMPs), demand side platforms (DSPs), and analytics and database querying languages
- Significant experience in developing and managing complex project plans
- Advanced knowledge of display advertising exchanges and DMP use cases and deployments strongly preferred
- Experience communicating and presenting to executive-level audiences
- Ability to clearly communicate technical and business concepts to non-technical audiences
- Ability to grasp product and technical knowledge quickly
- Experience with JIRA and Project Management tools similar to Smartsheet, Basecamp, Wrike or others a plus
Location: Chicago, IL
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.