Director Media Operations
3241 - Account Management | San Diego, CA | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Director, Media operations is responsible for the overall success of several media pods that are Sr. Director of Social Strategy works directly with the Managers, Social Operations and Social Strategists to ensure flawless strategic and executional advertising campaigns. They excel in all paid social platforms tactics, from client services, operations to strategy and new features and trends.
Media Operations Leadership
- Inspire, drive, and coach a team on a daily basis
- Leads a group of Media buyers and analysts ensuring proper execution of client media buys, adherence of best practices, and overall success of media buying
- Weekly 1 on 1’s with Media Leads to foster growth, education, and overall operational health
- Assign and manage Media buyer’s workloads to ensure their team is functioning at full capacity and enabled to meet their targets successfully.
Training & Development
- Develop and orchestrate trainings for media teams keeping the team up to date with the latest media buying tactics and implementations.
- Identifies areas for improvement and implements new processes that address
- Maintains Vertical expertise across all Amobee run platforms to assist Media Leads
- Assists Media Leads with new product launches or new platform launches
- Maintains education on Amobee best practices with team
- Leads high level conversations around media execution with advertisers on behalf of media teams
- Develops strong analytic suggestions based on historic performance to be presented to clients
- Act as the Media Buying expert in strategic client QBR’s with Strategists and traveling to assist with them with them with in-person meetings, as needed.
Tech and Product
- Identifies product & tech development needs
- Collaborates with tech leads to test and advance our buying platform
- BA/BS Degree (Business or Marketing preferred) or demonstrated experience in a similar business environment
- 3 - 6 years of relevant digital ad operations
- Expert in build out of media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest
- Ability to lead a team through mentoring and coaching skills
- Proven track record of successfully managing a team of media buyers executing Social Media campaigns for Fortune 500 clients
- Deep understanding of Direct Response advertising including Dynamic Ads in Facebook is a plus.
- Works collaboratively across multiple teams within the organization; a must!
- Deep understanding of the intricacies of each social platform and can confidently speak to them both internally and externally, from a marketing and adtech approach
- Excels at multi-tasking across all aspects of a social campaign: Strategy, Delivery, Client Communications, and Insights
Location: San Diego
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.