2131 - Engineering | Tel Aviv | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
- BSc in Mathematics/Physics/ Statistics /Computer Science or any relevant field.
- At least 2+ years experience as a Data Scientist
- At least 2+ years experience in one compiled language.
- Solid understanding of CS basics such as algorithms and data structures
- M.sc / Ph.D in mathematics/physics/CS/statistics or equivalent.
- Familiarity with NLP related projects.
- Experience with one or more deep learning framework: (TensorFlow, Keras etc.)
- Familiarity with Clojure or other LISP languages.
- Experience of Big Data systems.