5700 - PR & Marketing | Tel-Aviv, Israel | Full Time
We are looking for an energetic and self-sufficient Data Analyst with excellent English skills to help us improve our big data marketing platform. The Data Analyst will be a part of our insights team, and will be responsible for analyzing data using our existing big data platform. Native English speaker is big plus. This is a full time position.
• Data analysis to generate insights and reports for our clients
• Test and qualify content recommended by our platform
• Research and collect data from open sources that add value to the product
- Quick-thinker, fast learner, wide general knowledge
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Hebrew and English
- Strong deliverability within strict time frame
- Military service in a technological unit
- Time spent living in the US.
About Amobee (http://www.amobee.com):
Amobee is a leading, global digital marketing technology company that provides data-driven solutions for agencies and brands. By leveraging our proprietary Brand Intelligence technology and cross channel digital platform, Amobee’s clients gain a deeper understanding of their target audience by analyzing real-time and historical content consumption trends and sentiment from across the digital ecosystem. The insights generated from Amobee Brand Intelligence inform our client’s media strategies and activation across all channels and devices to generate unparalleled ROI on a global scale.
Amobee is a division of Singtel’s Digital L!fe Group, which is focused on creating new digital growth engines to delight customers and disrupt adjacent industries. Amobee operates across North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Australia.
INSERT JD- ARIAL 11
Location: Tel Aviv